Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Kenwood Transceivers Are Hot


 Right now it seems as though Kenwood Transceivers are one hot radio that is searched on the internet. I have my Kenwood TS-2000 and I love it. I have no problem receiving or transmitting with it into my G5RV Dipole Antenna at about 35 feet off the ground at the peak. I am thinking about maybe building a moxon antenna to go with it this summer. I may make it a multiband antenna. I also have my six meter quad antenna to put together this summer as well. I don't want to make anything to permanent as we are thinking of moving in the next few years to a house with more property.
 Now there is nothing wrong with going with a used ham radio from ebay. There are quite a few different choices to make if you are thinking used. Just make sure to read all the fine print and check out the sellers reviews.So if you are thinking of a used ham radio click the link below.
                            Kenwood Ham Radios At EBAY

                                                                 OR

                           All Kinds Of Ham Radio Transceivers At EBAY

        If you prefer Amazon.com check out the ads below.




No comments:

Post a Comment