Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hex Beam


 I don't have a big back yard to work with, so I am always looking for a small beam antenna that does a good job. Yes I have thought about a two element yagi antenna or one made by TGM Communications. One of the antennas I have thought about is a Hex Beam Antenna. Everything I have read in reviews at Eham.net as well as other websites has been good. I am thinking about building one my self using crappie fishing poles and a heavy duty cutting board as the center support with some other ideas. Well it's still in the thought process for me. I did come across some videos on you tube so I thought I would share them.

                              



                              


                              

  If you are looking for a visual comparison and a signal comparison check out this link at youtube https://youtu.be/wk6s_16jXGU . There are many other videos out there that you can watch to give information and ideas, so you may change something. Here is a link to some good deals on various beam antennas VHF, UHF and HF Beam Antennas .

 Thank You for stopping by from Dan KC2YTI  73s !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment